The only no-compromise gun lobby for students
There are over 19 million college students in the United States. With nearly 3 million of those students being freshman each year, that’s 3,000,000 new voters and potential 2A activists!
To promote the education, protection and exertion of students’ inalienable right to keep and bear Arms.
- The Second Amendment was adopted to the Constitution as part of the Bill of Rights in 1791.
- Four-in-ten U.S. adults say they own or live with someone who owns a firearm.
- 44% of Americans own a firearm.
- Montana has the highest gun ownership.
- 57% of felons are more afraid of an armed citizen than a cop.
- 393 million guns are owned by U.S. citizens.